Skip to content
What you will learn.
- This 4 part, step by step lesson allows you to follow exactly how to start and complete the painting.
- Paint the window and gable end of the blue house, creating texture on the old wall and depth into the recess of the window.
- Paint the colourful window box and flowers creating three dimension by pushing the window back using cool colours and pulling the flower box forward using warm colours.
- Paint from detail close focus, to loose large washes.
- Surround the focus point with interesting foliage to support the main subject
- Allow the edges of the painting to fade out in a vignette format.
- Enjoy the appealing subject and have fun doing so.